Love it! Puts me in correct position for chipping.
Awesome product if you are struggling with solid contact. Highly recommend.
Not very helpful
Anyone that struggles with chipping off of tight lies needs this simple aid. Easy to use. No training required. Creates flawless muscle memory.
Gone from 90 down to 83 the third time out after working with this training aid.
Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.