It has helped me with my chipping, but it is so different using your shoulders to hit the ball. I’m struggling with it, but will stick with it. The sleeve does promote the correct form and feel.
Excellent training aid
I am a 2 handicap, but always struggle with wedges. This has really helped make my shots inside 50 yards more consistent with contact and distance. I’ve shot 2 of of my best scores of the year after using the FLYT sleeve. It’s a little pricey but it costs less than dozens of lessons!
While the sleeve helps it takes some getting used to and is not that comfortable
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.
“The FLYT Sleeve is fantastic. My pitching has improved a ton. I have saved 4-5 shots a round inside 40 yards since using it. My first round after practicing with it I pitched in for eagle on the first hole from 35 yards!”
“My first round after using the FLYT Sleeve I had 11 chip and pitch shots. Old me would’ve up and downed 3 of those. The new me thanks to the FLYT Sleeve hit nine inside 8ft, three of which were gimmes and I made most of the others. MASSIVE improvement! FLYT is the real deal!”
“I have been using the FLYT Sleeve for a number of weeks now and the difference has been incredible! I am routinely chipping and pitching the ball inside 8 feet, giving myself so many more opportunities to shoot lower scores! I am excited for other people to start using the FLYT Sleeve, not to mention the hats and gloves are awesome!”