How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.
“The FLYT Sleeve is fantastic. My pitching has improved a ton. I have saved 4-5 shots a round inside 40 yards since using it. My first round after practicing with it I pitched in for eagle on the first hole from 35 yards!”
“My first round after using the FLYT Sleeve I had 11 chip and pitch shots. Old me would’ve up and downed 3 of those. The new me thanks to the FLYT Sleeve hit nine inside 8ft, three of which were gimmes and I made most of the others. MASSIVE improvement! FLYT is the real deal!”
“I have been using the FLYT Sleeve for a number of weeks now and the difference has been incredible! I am routinely chipping and pitching the ball inside 8 feet, giving myself so many more opportunities to shoot lower scores! I am excited for other people to start using the FLYT Sleeve, not to mention the hats and gloves are awesome!”