Pick your size and it will be the perfect fit. Comfort level is above that of any regular tour branded glove. Get your Flyt Gloves!
Excellent feel and fit
Great for practicing my chipping
I’ve always been weary of non mainstream glove manufacturers but way pleasantly surprised over how soft, comfortable and durable the FLYT glove was. So much so I’ve turned into a repeat customer 🧤 🏌️♂️
Nothing to see here, just an excellent, high-quality golf glove that compares with other top gloves on the market. Impressed.
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.