I've only had a chance to use it on my basement carpet with all this snow but this thing has given me a great feeling for what I need to do, which is rotate my chest more and keep the hands more quiet.
10 to 15 minutes 4 days in a row and my mind understood my swing.
Very satisfied. High quality!
The sleeve really works, It makes me take the club back on a much better path. And the feeling of the feedback is amazing. Great training aid..
It is a great product to help with length on the golf swing. I have used it on both arms and it really improved my iron striking ability! And proper shoulder turn!
Give it a try you will really see the improvement.
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.
“The FLYT Chipping Sleeve is fantastic. My pitching has improved a ton. I have saved 4-5 shots a round inside 40 yards since using it. My first round after practicing with it I pitched in for eagle on the first hole from 35 yards!”
“My first round after using the FLYT Chipping Sleeve I had 11 chip and pitch shots. Old me would’ve up and downed 3 of those. The new me thanks to the FLYT Chipping Sleeve hit nine inside 8ft, three of which were gimmes and I made most of the others. MASSIVE improvement! FLYT is the real deal!”
“I have been using the Chipping Sleeve by FLYT for a number of weeks now and the difference has been incredible! I am routinely chipping and pitching the ball inside 8 feet, giving myself so many more opportunities to shoot lower scores! I am excited for other people to start using the Chipping Sleeve, not to mention the hats and gloves are awesome!”