From the moment I opened the box you could tell it was a quality made product. As a bigger bloke I had concerns on if the chipping sleeve would fit around my arm, safe to say it fit with ease. As a +3 handicapper The chipping sleeve has improved the consistancy of my chipping action immensely. Being able to get the ball fight consistent shot after shot has whats impressed me the most.
I’ve used my Chipping Sleeve about for two weeks (half a dozen times). It is helping me eliminate two moves: too much trail wrist extension & taking the club inside. It’s easy to switch between having it on & replicating the feel without the sleeve. I’m committed to using it to improve my consistency. Thanks!
Too early to tell
How To Wear Your Chipping Sleeve Correctly:
- Pull Chipping Sleeve on to arm (Right arm for right-handers and left arm for left-handers).
- Fingers should protrude from openings at the bottom.
- Top of Chipping Sleeve should be halfway up bicep with top velcro strap just below the elbow, bottom velcro strap just above the wrist.
- Align insert on the back of hand approximately one inch up from knuckles.
- Insert should run from the back of the hand up outside of the forearm between the inner and outer elbow.
- Fasten Velcro straps to hold the insert in place.
- Elevate Your Game.
“The FLYT Chipping Sleeve is fantastic. My pitching has improved a ton. I have saved 4-5 shots a round inside 40 yards since using it. My first round after practicing with it I pitched in for eagle on the first hole from 35 yards!”
“My first round after using the FLYT Chipping Sleeve I had 11 chip and pitch shots. Old me would’ve up and downed 3 of those. The new me thanks to the FLYT Chipping Sleeve hit nine inside 8ft, three of which were gimmes and I made most of the others. MASSIVE improvement! FLYT is the real deal!”
“I have been using the Chipping Sleeve by FLYT for a number of weeks now and the difference has been incredible! I am routinely chipping and pitching the ball inside 8 feet, giving myself so many more opportunities to shoot lower scores! I am excited for other people to start using the Chipping Sleeve, not to mention the hats and gloves are awesome!”